Mercury Tool & Gauge Limited GDPR Policy
Mercury Tool & Gauge Ltd, company registration number 3073392, registered at 221 Torrington Avenue Coventry, CV4 9HN, is dedicated to the protection and trust of our customers and suppliers. We do not sell any personal data whatsoever.
Our policy is to protect your data in the best way possible and to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Through this policy we wish to inform you and clarify the way in which we process and use your data.
Personal data processed by Mercury Tool & Gauge Ltd
1. We collect data from you when you contact Mercury Tool & Gauge for our services. We will process your personal data including name and contact details.
2. Personal data from the internet, customers and suppliers. Mercury Tool & Gauge may also collect data from publicly available sources on the internet and from our customers and suppliers.
3. Mercury Tool & Gauge processes email addresses to persons who may wish to receive details of relevant product details or offers.
4. Personal data in confidentiality agreements, this data includes Name, Corporate identity and dates of agreement.
Purpose for Processing your personal data
Mercury Tool & Gauge is processing your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest
for the following purposes:
1. Administering our contractual relationship, including quotes, invoices and payments
2. Administer deliveries
3. Expressed interest in our services, products or in surveys during communication
4. Usage data derived from our website
5. Customer survey information
6. Managing business risks, legal, or insurance claims or coverage, or obtaining business advice.
Our or a third party’s legitimate interest of processing your personal data is to be able to administer
our contracts and fulfil our obligations and perform our rights towards our customers and suppliers.
In some cases, Mercury Tool & Gauge may have a legal obligation to process your personal data. This includes processing personal data to comply with applicable laws.
Who may get access to your data
Your personal data will be processed by Mercury Tool & Gauge Limited.
Your personal data may be shared with parties that process personal data on our behalf.
Such data processors are, amongst others, our IT and system support providers, delivery carriers.
We may be required to disclose data to insurers and/or professional advisers in order for them to provide services to us to manager risks and obtaining advice.
How do we protect your data
We have firewalls and antivirus software to protect against and prevent unauthorised access to our networks. Our employees are instructed on how to process all personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How long do we keep personal data
We never process your personal data for a longer period than allowed by applicable law, case law
or authority decision. Personal data that we process on the basis of a legitimate interest are normally processed for the period that is necessary to administer the contractual relationship.
We may keep your personal data for a longer period to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including accounting periods.
Your rights in accordance with applicable data protection regulation, you have rights of access to the personal data we process regarding you. You have the right to request rectification to your personal data, the right to object to processing or to withdraw consent of your data. The right to transfer your personal data to another service provider.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone 02476 694030.
Making a complaint
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you have the right to complain to The Information Commissioner(ICO)
PDF version available