Mercury Tool & Gauge was founded in 1991. Mercury are extremely proud of their customer retention and loyalty, and attribute this to their personable and open approach. The team are made up of highly experienced friendly individuals, which enables them to cover all aspects of their customer’s requirements.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Mercury Tool & Gauge are ISO 9001:2015
accredited through NQA Certification Limited (UKAS 015), which provides our customers and potential customers alike with the confidence that we have a commitment to quality and customer service, and comply with an internationally recognised standard.
Mercury Tool & Gauge strives to deliver total commitment to our customers and their requirements. We define quality as conformance to our customer's needs, and conformance to all quality requirements.
Our performance as a team ensures the customer gets what they want every time and we are dedicated to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
We will achieve this by:-
- Knowing who our customers are and what they want - through open communication.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us - through training and education.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job - through the use of team participation and measurements.
- Ensuring that our Quality Management system reflects what we actually do. Reviewing areas for continued suitability.
- Remembering that we are here because of our customers! They must always be our top priority.
- Being willing to offer any advice & assistance through our knowledge and experience of gauges & tooling which will enhance our relationship with our customer.
Acceptance of Orders
All orders are accepted in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. These conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions stated by the buyer unless agreed by ourselves in writing. View Full Terms & Conditions